Tool theft from vehicles is on the rise – is your insurance cover up to date? There has been a significant increase in tool theft
5 reasons the NAPIT Insurance team is the go-to broker for NAPIT members:
One of the key benefits of being a member of NAPIT is access to the NAPIT Insurance scheme – designed exclusively for NAPIT members.
As a member of NAPIT, you’re not a policy number to us, you’re a real person. We’ll help you make sure you have the right insurance for your business and the specific type of work you carry out.
Here are 5 reasons why we’re the team to talk to about your insurance needs:
- We’ve been awarded Schemes Broker of the Year for 2023.
Partners&, which NAPIT Insurance is part of, was named Schemes Broker of the Year at the Insurance Times Awards at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel last month. In a very crowded competition, which included. Marsh, NDML, Clegg Gifford & Co Limited and Cliverton, Partners& demonstrated that its schemes team really cares about its clients and will do what it takes to produce the best outcomes on their behalf.
- Not all insurance policies are the same. When working in a specialised industry, there are many aspects of your day-to-day work that might not be covered under an off-the-shelf insurance policy. For example, are your tools and equipment covered 24/7, regardless of whether they are kept in a building or a vehicle?
- What happens to your business if you can’t work? If you break your arm playing football or have an accident whilst catching up on jobs at home over the weekend, you might not be able to work for a few weeks or even months and have no other income to rely on. This could be detrimental to both your business and your personal circumstances. Making sure your insurance includes personal accident cover that kicks in within 14 days is important for self-employed professionals.
- Professional Indemnity cover to protect you when things go wrong. There is always the risk that things don’t go according to plan and the advice you give or work you carry out can cause damage or loss to your client. This can be physical, financial and can damage your reputation, putting the future of your business at risk. The PI cover available to NAPIT members provides cover of a minimum of £500k per claim (not per year) for negligence or breach of duty of care.
- NAPIT Insurance is partnered with Hiscox – a leading UK insurance company. Replacing the previous arrangement with Marsh Commercial and AXA, the scheme with Hiscox has been tailor-made for NAPIT members. And when things go wrong, Hiscox has an award-winning claims service to put you back on track.
Together, we’ll help to cut through the noise and make it simple and easy for you to get the right cover for your specific line of work. Talk to us to find out more.