Home Insurance

Our home insurance policies provide comprehensive cover for all types of homes. With a portfolio of insurers we are confident we can provide the right cover for you.

We can provide cover for:

  • Protection against flood, theft, storm damage and fire damage, amongst many others
  • We are also able to provide these as individual policies e.g. buildings individually, contents individually (often utilised by tenants in rented properties) or a combined buildings and contents policy.


Specifically designed for landlords who rent out their property.

Holiday home

Due to your holiday home being vacant during the year, a standard home policy is not sufficient enough to give your holiday home the correct protection. NAPIT Insurance have access to various insurers who offer comprehensive cover for holiday home owners.

Unoccupied properties

This cover offers protection to homeowners where the property is unoccupied overnight. Often this is due to a property being on the market, or being renovated. We recommend you seek specialist cover for any unoccupied property.

We can also provide additional cover including:

Home legal protection

Providing you protection against legal costs in circumstances such as employment disputes, residential disputes and consumer disputes for the policyholder and family up to £50,000.

Home emergency cover

Protection against the cost of parts and labour in respect of unforeseen emergencies up to £500. This cover will fix the problem which caused an emergency such as, hot water failure, burst pipes and unusable toilets in the property.

Accidental damage

Available to add to buildings, contents and combined policies to protect against accidental damage.

  • Personal possessions and specified items
  • Offers protection for items of contents taken outside the home against loss or damage.